What increases happiness
I came across a very interesting infographic on happiness and wanted to share it with you.
Here are the points that stood out for me:
* Our happiness level depends upon the sum of our genetic predisposition, the conditions we ca change plus those we can not.
* Just 30 minutes of daily exercise increases the levels of our happiness against stress.
* 93% of people are happiest when they use their strengths for 10+ hours.
* Happiness brings us more success, not vise versa.
* The happiest careers are the ones which involve serving others.
* Beyond a household income of $75,000 money does nothing for happiness.
* 41% of adults who are very religious are much happier than the non believers.
* The top 3 happiest countries in the world are Denmark, Norway, Netherlands ( how strange 😉 all 3 are in very close proximity to each other).
The infografic concludes with a quote from Alvin Wong, New York Times happiest American who said:
” My life philosophy is, if you can’t laugh at yourself, life is going to be pretty terrible for you.”
Check the infographic itself for more details.
So if you are seeking more happiness in your life, maybe this info proves to be helpful to you.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ENLARGE IT.