Policy & Terms
Go here to find out how to delete cookies.
Please note that all services offered by this website are purely for entertainment purposes only – as advised by the Law of the Land. Please read on.
The products and services found herein are offered in an effort to assist individuals in their effort of personal growth and development, and no guarantees can be given for the success of the process given. The content needs to be treated as educational and it is expected that the reader exercises his / her discrimination, free will and free choice, taking full responsibility of their own physical and emotional well-being.
STATEMENT OF FACT
Positive Change Academy is providing this site www.positivechangeacademy.com and its written content on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents. www.positivechangeacademy.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this website is accurate, complete or current. Positive Change Academy or any of the representatives will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with use of this website (http://www.positivechangeacademy.com) and any of its products and services. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and any claims of third parties.
Privacy Statement of Positive Change Academy (www.positivechangeacademy.com)
This privacy statement only covers the www.positivechangeacademy.com website and does not extend to links to other websites.
The only personal information the Positive Change Academy (www.positivechangeacademy.com) may collect from you via this website is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to us by e-mail or by form/s provided on this website. This information will be processed in accordance with, and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information about our Organisation and Web site
This website is operated and controlled by the Positive Change Academy. We are based in United Kingdom.
The services and links of our Web sites
- Our Web sites do not enable our visitors automatically to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our Web sites does include links to third party Web service providers.
Normally, links to Web sites operated by the Positive Change Academy will open in the same Web browser window as the linking page. Links to Web sites outside of the Positive Change Academy’s family of Web sites will open into a new browser window.
- Positive Change Academy’s web sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information on a linked Web site
- Positive Change Academy’s web sites do not endorse the organizations sponsoring these Web sites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products or services they offer.
- Positive Change Academy’s web sites cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization directly from the sponsor of the linked Web site.
- Positive Change Academy’s web sites will not link to any Web site that exhibits, endorses or promotes hate, bias, or discrimination. Furthermore, Positive Change Academy reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or conflicts with Positive Change Academy’s mission or policies.
- Positive Change Academy’s web sites are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
- Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
- To delete cookies read “How to delete cookies” page.
Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
- processing or replying to your requests;
- sending you information which you have requested;
- auditing usage of this website; and monitoring usage of this website to enable the www.positivechangeacademy.com to update and tailor the website to meet the needs of users.
- No company or individual will be authorised knowingly by the www.positivechangeacademy.comto make use of membership data on their web site.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- We do not disclose your personal data to other organisations.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.